You ask your employee to use their car to run an errand for the office. On the way they get into an accident and injure another driver. The injured driver sues your company since the employee was working for you at the time of the accident.
A major hail storm rolls through your area. Your work truck that you park in the driveway is severely damaged. The hood and top of the vehicle has dings all over it.
You own a landscaping company. You are laying down a layer of mulch and putting in some new flowerbeds for a homeowner. That new employee you just hired backed your trailer into the house. There is damage to the trailer and major damage to the house.
Are you covered?
Insurance isn’t always simple.
Having an independent agent on your side means you have a policy catered specifically for fun on the water. And as your needs change, we can change right along with you.
EXAMPLES OF COMMERCIAL VEHICLES WE INSURE:
- Agricultural truck
- Bucket truck
- Catering truck
- Delivery Van
- Flatbed truck
- Front Loader
- Garbage truck
- Ice cream truck
- Refrigerated truck
- Roll-on Vehicle
- And many more…Call or email us to find out!
CORE COMMERCIAL AUTOMOBILE COVERAGES EXPLAINED:
- Bodily Injury & Property Damage: Payment limits for bodily injury caused to others and damage caused to the property of others. This can be written as split limits, providing a separate limit for bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage OR for a combined single limit providing one blanket amount of coverage for bodily injury and property damage.
- Medical Payments: Provides coverage for medical expenses resulting from injury to the insured or a passenger.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: Provides coverage for injury, damage or death cause by someone who does not have any insurance or does not have an adequate amount of insurance to cover the expenses.
- Collison: Covers the cost of repairs to or replacement of your vehicle when you are involved in an accident
- Comprehensive: Covers the cost of repairs to or replacement of your vehicle when the damages are caused by factors not considered a collision, such as fire, weather, accidents with an animal, theft, etc.
- Rental Reimbursement: Provides coverage for the cost of a rental vehicle after a covered loss
- Roadside Assistance: Emergency roadside assistance can help you with a variety of roadside problems including:
- Changing a flat tire
- Jump-starting a dead battery
- Delivery of fuel and other fluids
- Locksmith service