Your new mechanic just finished up a brake job and is taking the customers car out for a test drive. He is paying so much attention to whether or not the brakes are making any noise that he rear ends the car in front of him at a stop light.
The winter months bring snow and slippery sidewalks. The first customer of the morning slips on some ice while walking into your shop. They now have back injuries.
You show up to work and notice the door was forced open. Upon examination someone broke into the shop overnight and stole thousands of dollars worth of tools. To add insult to injury you have a full day of customers you need to take care of but have no tools.
Are you covered?
Insurance isn’t always simple.
Having an independent agent on your side means you have a policy catered specifically for your business. And as your needs change, we can change right along with you.
- Garage Liability: This insurance helps protect your business from:
- Bodily injury lawsuits which include customer slip and falls
- property damage claims against your business
- Medical expenses for your customers
- Dealers Blanket: Covers physical damage to your vehicles, watercraft and equipment.
- Garagekeepers: Covers physical damage to customers’ vehicles in your possession for repair.
- Inland Marine: Offers a variety of coverages that protect your property while away from your primary location including tools, employee tools, laptops, and machinery and equipment.
- Commercial Property: Provides protection for your buildings, business personal property and property of others.
- Business Income insurance: helps cover your lost income if you can’t run your business due to covered property damage or loss, like a fire or storm.
- Commercial Umbrella: covers large liability losses that exceed the limits of the underlying general liability policy.