Job Title – Commercial Lines CSR
As an account manager in the commercial lines department, you would work closely with producers, insurance carriers and clients to place and handle small business accounts with some middle market accounts. Our agency has strong relationships with 20+ carriers focusing on personal lines, commercial lines and life products.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Working with agents and clients to gather info for new business quoting
- Preparing, submitting and tracking applications
- Preparing Certificates of Insurance
- Some online rating of BOP and small package policies
- Review upcoming renewals for coverage and pricing
- Handling daily flow of incoming client and carrier correspondence
- Working in our agency management system to pend activity, follow up open items and document actions taken
- Issuing contractor surety bonds
- Working with carrier systems to process endorsements, renewals, billing and retrieve policy documents
This position is full-time in our Rocky River office, but some flexibility and/or remote work is possible.
Salary & Benefits
- Negotiable salary, based on experience and skill
- 401(k), Health Insurance including Dental and Vision options, Paid time off
- Active OH Property & Casualty Insurance license REQUIRED
- Minimum 2 years of P&C Insurance experience
- Strong technology skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft office products
- Familiarly with agency management systems a plus
Job Title – Sales Agent
As an agent for Insurance Consultants Group you would work closely with an account manager to provide property and casualty insurance to your clients. Our agency has strong relationships with 20+ carriers focusing on personal lines, commercial lines and life products.
This position offers a flexible work schedule and requires a highly motivated individual, as you will be responsible for building your book of business. You will periodically meet with management to ensure you are meeting sales goals.
- Commission based with negotiable salary
- Sales Experience: 3 years (Preferred)
- Property and Casualty license (Preferred)