Your family spends every weekend at the campground and decides to purchase a Class A motorhome. While parked at your camp lot a fellow camper from the next lot over trips on the steps to your RV and injures themselves.
You are puling your fifth wheel camper with your pick up truck and the trailer becomes detached on the highway. It rolls into the next lane over and crashes into another vehicle. The driver of the other vehicle is injured and their vehicle is damaged.
Your new RV is parked in Hocking Hills State Park, ready for a weekend of camping. While you are out on a hike, your RV is broken into and your ipad and fishing equipment is stolen.
Would you be covered? Would you have enough coverage?
Insurance isn’t always simple.
Having an independent agent on your side means you have a policy catered specifically for your RVs and trailers and all you use them for. And as your needs change, we can change right along with you.
CORE RV and TRAILER COVERAGES EXPLAINED:
- Bodily Injury & Property Damage: Payment limits for bodily injury caused to others and damage caused to the property of others. This can be written as split limits, providing a separate limit for bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage OR for a combined single limit providing one blanket amount of coverage for bodily injury and property damage. Pull behind trailers generally do not carry their own liability coverage, but have liability extended from the vehicle pulling.
- Medical Payments: Provides coverage for medical expenses resulting from injury to the insured or a passenger.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: Provides coverage for injury, damage or death caused by someone who does not have any insurance or does not have an adequate amount of insurance to cover the expenses.
- Collision: Covers the cost of repairs to or replacement of your vehicle when you are involved in an accident.
- Comprehensive: Covers the cost of repairs to or replacement of your vehicle when the damages are caused by factors not considered a collision, such as fire, weather, accidents with an animal, theft, etc.
SPECIALIZED COVERAGE AVAILABLE FOR RV and TRAILERS:
- Emergency Vacation Expense: Provides coverage for lodging and transportation if your RV is damaged during a trip
- Personal Effects: Provides coverage for your personal items in the RV or on your trip
- Full Glass Coverage: Waives any deductible in the event of a safety glass loss
- Loan/Lease GAP: In the event of a total loss, helps pay the difference between the unpaid amount due on a loan or lease agreement and the actual cash value of your RV
- Pest Damage Protection: provides coverage for damage caused by rats, mice, insects & birds
- Roadside Assistance: Provides assistance for disabled RVs