Someone breaks into the marina that your boat is being stored at for the winter. Your outboard motor, GPS unit and radio are all stolen.
Your yacht hits a submerged rock and tears a hole in your fuel tank. You are hit with a government fine for the cost of fuel spillage cleanup and the threat to local marine life.
You are spending the day riding your jet ski on the lake and a family friend wants to take a ride. They hop on as a passenger and as you are coming into shore you hit a dock and your jet ski flips. Your friend is injured in the crash.
A hurricane warning is issued for the county your pontoon boat is docked. You have to rush to tow your boat away from its location and stored safely before the storm hits.
Are you covered?
Are you covered?
Insurance isn’t always simple.
Having an independent agent on your side means you have a policy catered specifically for fun on the water. And as your needs change, we can change right along with you.
CORE WATERCRAFT COVERAGES EXPLAINED:
- Watercraft Liability: Provides coverage for claims or lawsuits made against you for liability related to your boat or personal watercraft ownership.
- Medical Payments: Provides coverage for medical expenses resulting from injury to the insured or a passenger.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: Provides coverage for injury, damage or death caused by other boaters/operators who do not have any insurance or do not have an adequate amount of insurance to cover the expenses.
- Collision: Covers the cost of repairs to or replacement of your boat/personal watercraft when you are involved in an accident
- Comprehensive: Covers the cost of repairs to or replacement of your boat/personal watercraft when the damages are caused by factors not considered a collision, such as fire, weather or theft
COMMONLY USED WATERCRAFT ENHANCEMENTS:
- Equipment Coverage: Provides coverage for boat related equipment, such as anchors, oars, life jackets, tanks and batteries
- Full Replacement Cost Coverage: Provides coverage for the replacement cost of a new watercraft in the event of a total loss, rather than a depreciated value
- Fuel Spill Cleanup: Provides coverage for the fines and costs resulting from a fuel spill
- Wreckage Recovery: Provides coverage for the costs of recovering a sunken watercraft
- Towing Coverage: Provides coverage in the event your watercraft needs to be towed to shore