You have paid all deposits and are making the final preparations for your wedding next week. You get a call that your florist has filed for bankruptcy and permanently closed its doors.
Uncle Bob has enjoyed your reception a little too much and is (literally) swinging from the chandelier by the end of the night. He causes damage to the venue, which you are now responsible for.
Your soon-to-be husband is a marine and receives orders to deploy for 6 months. He will be leaving 1 month before your wedding.
You are hosting your son’s bar mitzvah at a local hall that hosting several other events the same day. As you are packing up to go home and find that all of the gifts have been stolen.
Are you covered?
Insurance isn’t always simple.
Having an independent agent on your side means you have a policy catered specifically for your big day. And as your needs change, we can change right along with you.
Available Coverages for Weddings & Special Events:
- Cancellation/Postponement – Can provide coverage for certain deposits in the event of a necessary wedding cancellation or postponement, such as illness, deployment or issues with the venue
- Lost Deposits – Can provide coverage if a vendor goes out of business, declares bankruptcy or just fails to show up
- Additional Expense – Can provide coverage for unexpected expenses incurred in order to avoid your event being cancelled or postponed, such as having to find last minute replacement vendors if the originals fall through
- Event Photography & Video – Can provide coverage if your photographer’s film is defective or photos are lost or damaged
- Event Gifts – Can provide coverage if your gifts are damaged
- Special Attire or Jewelry – Can provide coverage for loss or damage to attire or jewelry pieces rented or purchased specifically to be used for your event
- Wedding/Special Event Liability Insurance – Provides coverage for bodily injury or property damage caused by an accident that occurs during the course of your event
- Liquor Liability Coverage – Provides coverage for bodily injury or property damaged caused by an alcohol related accident during your event